Chemical Hazards Communication Society - CHCS
CHCS aims to provide information and training guidance to as many individuals as possible, regardless of whether they work in small or large companies, for associations or for government, involved with the ever increasing complexity of chemical hazards regulations and international codes.
The Chemical Hazards Communication Society (CHCS) aims are, in brief, to:
- Promote the awareness of chemical hazards and improvements in their identification and communication, such as the classification of chemical substances and mixtures, their clear labelling and understandable safety data sheets
- Provide a forum for sharing experiences, views and information on chemical hazards
- Register members active in general or specialist areas of chemical hazards
- Promote the need for specific training and aim toward the setting of competency standards
- Make chemical hazards information available to members and other relevant bodies