Chemical Hazards Communication Society - CHCS
CHCS aims to provide information and training guidance to as many individuals as possible, regardless of whether they work in small or large companies, for associations or for government, involved with the ever increasing complexity of chemical hazards regulations and international codes.
The Chemical Hazards Communication Society (CHCS) aims are to:
- promote greater awareness of chemical hazards and hazard identification, and to improve hazard communication within supply chains, such as classification for supply and transport, clear labelling and accurate and understandable Safety Data Sheets
- provide a forum for sharing experiences, views and information on chemical hazards
- register members, especially those active in general or specialist areas
- improve competency, set competency standards and promote the need for training specific to this aim
- make information available to members and other relevant bodies