British Association of Dangerous Goods Professionals - BADGP
CHCS is delighted to have a Memorandum of Understanding with the UK-based British Association of Dangerous Goods Professionals, known as BADGP. This relationship offers benefits to members of both organisations.
The aims of the MoU are as follows:
- Share information, experience, materials and skills to learn from each other and operate effectively
- Work collaboratively on issues of mutual interest to identify solutions and avoid duplication of effort
- Engage in mutual advertising for organisation-sponsored events such as conferences, seminars, webinars and training courses through channels including but not limited to website posting, member mailing and organisation-sponsored social media platforms
- Offer reciprocal member-discount pricing for organisation-sponsored events
- Offer a complimentary place to the other Party to exhibit its services at each organisation's annual general meeting
- Maintain a link the other Party's website on each organisation's own website
Forthcoming BADGP Events
- Webinar: "Challenges In The Lithium Battery Supply Chain"
23 April 2020, 10:30
Free of charge to CHCS members. See below for how to register.
Find out more at: BADGP's Lithium Batteries Webinar
Benefits Of MoU To Our Members
CHCS members can benefit from member-discount pricing for BADGP organisation-sponsored events. BADGP also offer a limited number of free places to their AGM and Annual Industry Seminar.
If a CHCS member wishes to book onto a BADGP event, please download your CHCS membership card and email it to the BADGP Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). By doing so, you agree that BADGP can verify your CHCS membership with the CHCS office. BADGP will then email you back with instructions on how to register for the event.
Similarly, BADGP members can now benefit from member-discount pricing for CHCS organisation-sponsored events.
If a BADGP member wishes to book onto a CHCS event, please download your BADGP membership card and email it to the CHCS Office (email@example.com). By doing so, you agree that CHCS can verify your BADGP membership with the BADGP office. We will then email you back with instructions on how to register for the event.
BADGP are committed to supporting and developing Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers (DGSAs) and other people responsible for dangerous goods, in all modes of transport, to enable them to have the necessary knowledge and skills to maintain safety and attaining compliance to the dangerous goods regulatory codes within their work functions. Supporting the professionals who work in the business of dangerous goods helps promote the safe transport of materials that present risk.
BADGP Contact Details, Social Media & Mailing List
You can find out more about BADGP, from their website and social media feeds, and you can sign up to their mailing list:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/badgp_dgsa @badgp_dgsa
Discussion Group: BADGP also runs a very active discussion group via LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/groups/3393106
Sign Up To BADGP Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/bBqr3v
Any questions? Contact the CHCS Office.