JOB VACANCY: tremco IllBRUCK - Regulatory affairs assistant
tremco illbruck is a European manufacturer and service provider of high-performance, sealing, bonding, waterproofing and passive fire protection for the construction and manufacturing industries. With more than 1,100 employees at 25 locations in Europe, Africa and the Middle East we achieve an annual turnover of EUR 300 million. tremco illbruck is one of six independent business units of RPM Inc., a world leader in specialty coatings.
To support the UK, European and global strategic needs of the business, Regulatory Affairs is the link between the company and regulatory authorities, ensuring that our products are manufactured, supplied and distributed in compliance with the appropriate legislation.
Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Based in Wigan, Lancashire
- Authoring and maintenance of Safety Data Sheets (SDS), product hazard communication and chemical compliance
- Raw materials management; document maintenance, monitoring updates and/or changes
- Undertake administration of Poison Centre notifications
- Supplier compliance (raw materials and purchased goods) and provision of information to customers/downstream users concerning REACH
- Research & Development (R&D) and Production support, administrating Bills of Materials, formulations and other technical documentation
- Product information support and administration for compliance with environmental schemes such as; BREEAM, LEED, BASTA, SandaHus etc.
- Support and contribute to regulatory projects
What We Offer
- Minimum A-Level or equivalent qualifications in chemistry, toxicology, process technology or similar
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience of product chemical compliance, SDS authoring, hazard classification and labelling
- Good overview understanding of product safety legalities, COSHH, EU-CLP, UN-GHS and REACH
- Experience within an industrial manufacturing/chemical environment where knowledge of similar industries/chemistries, e.g. construction products, coatings, adhesives, intumescents, polyurethanes, isocyanates, would be a distinct advantage
- Quick learner keen to undertake further training and development
- A confident communicator who is able to explain complex issues to a mixed audience
- Structured, organized with good attention to detail
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Excellent benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
- Part of a growing International group
Become part of our team and shape the future of the tremco illbruck Group!Does this sound like your next challenge?
Send us your CV along with your salary expectations to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th February 2018
21 January 2018 - CHCS News Briefings
We are pleased to announce a new News Briefings service available to CHCS Members. CHCS Members can access this page by visiting this link: CHCS News Briefings.
Next 3 CHCS Training Courses:
For a full list of our CHCS Training Courses, please visit our Training page.
HOW TO JOIN CHCS
CHCS Membership is open to any person with an interest in chemical hazard communications. You can join by completing the simple on-line form at Join CHCS. Membership is currently £78 (+ £15.60 VAT where applicable; a total of £93.60).
- General, membership and events/training enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: + 44 (0) 333 210 2427 (option 1)
- For all enquiries related to invoices, payments and any other accounting issues:
email@example.com, tel: + 44 (0) 333 210 2427 (option 2)
See full CHCS Contact Details.