Regulatory Affairs Manager
[ Download As A PDF ]
Since 1963 Coventry Chemicals has been a leader in the manufacture and supply of cleaning liquids, powders and tablets to suit all professional, retail and healthcare cleaning and hygiene requirements. In 2018 the business changed its name to Mirius, to better reflect the company’s global commitment and its expertise in driving innovation within the cleaning and hygiene industry.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Coventry has an annual liquids capacity of over 50,000+ tons, with a weekly bottle production in excess of 1 million.
Continued growth has created the need to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Highly negotiable for the right candidate. The package will include a healthy basic salary plus a range of benefits, access to ongoing L&D and external training.
- Implement and lead regulatory projects according to UK & EU Biocidal Product Regulation ensuring projects are delivered on time, to high standards within budget.
- Validating that all products are compliant with the relevant national or regional rules, including but not limited to Biocidal, GHS/CLP, detergents or cosmetics regulations.
- Compile and submit dossiers to support the registration process of new countries to allow Mirius to sell products internationally.
- Work with international partners to maintain the regulatory compliance of registered products.
- Consortium management for the preparation of biocidal product dossiers.
- Develop, mentor, and lead project teams working on biocides on a global level.
- Contribute to the project teams when launching new or optimised products.
- Develop regulatory strategies for the company and, when appropriate, our clients.
- Support the growth of our customer base and identify additional business development opportunities.
- Communication with national and European agencies.
- Represent Mirius at professional organizations/workshops, industry groups and regulatory agency meetings.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of European and national biocide and cosmetics regulations.
- Work on REACH registrations and other product stewardship topics as required.
- Build strong working relationships with internal teams including Marketing, New Product Development, R&D and Sales.
- Alignment of regulatory documentation and processes with Mirius’ Quality Management System requirements.
Applicants should send a CV to Dr. Richard Hastings at firstname.lastname@example.org.